Anthropology HW #2
2.) What would the advantages of adopting a single language across the whole world be? What would be the disadvantages? Would there be disadvantages? I know that many European countries learn each other's languages because of how close they all are to each other, but what kind of unity would develop from a unified language?
3.) Do complex forms of agriculture produce food more efficiently than hunter and gatherer methods? Why or why not? Does the agriculture of a country or the place it is located in have an advantage/disadvantage for the citizens living there? Why or why not?
1.) As discussed in class, the world of today is characterized by the global flows of technology and media. Do you think that these concepts will lead to the eventual disappearance of cultural diversity? Why or why not?
2.) The concept of death is different from one culture to another. Is it possible that the concept of death changes with the same factors that affect the culture? for example; is it possible that this concept changes but with the same religion, tradition and other factors?
- Finance Homework Project 2
- OPS 571 Week 4 T A....Production Plan for Riordan Manufacturing
- MAT/540 MAT 540 MAT540 Week 1 - Homework Assignment - All problems completed in excel file!
- Global Management Human Resource
- for prof.aishikwww2
- Data Collection Forms cont.
- Write a 750 to 1,000 word paper describing an initial public offering for a global firm. Include the following: The role of the investment banker...
- Project Deliverable 6: Project Plan
- help filling out the NSTISSC MODEL FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.
I need these questions to be fully answered and with good quality.
1.) Why don’t poor countries modernize and develop in the same way as wealthier countries? Do you …