A+ Answers of the following QuestionsThehonest
1. Question: __________ intelligence, which is based on the accumulation of information, skills, and strategies learned through experience, remains steady and in some cases actually improves.
2. Question: The __________ perspective holds that abnormal behavior stems from childhood conflicts over opposing wishes regarding sex and aggression.
3. Question: The __________ perspective goes beyond only considering external behavior, as in traditional approaches. This approach assumes that people's thoughts and beliefs are central to a person's abnormal behavior.
1. Question: Message interpretation characterized by thoughtful consideration of the issues and arguments used to persuade is called __________ processing.
2. Question: According to social psychologists, this factor describes how repeated interactions with a person or stimulus is often sufficient to produce attraction.
3. Question: According to __________, people pass through a three-level sequence of moral judgment and reasoning in a fixed order.
1. The fixed order of the three-level sequence of moral reasoning is
a. Conventional morality, Post conventional morality, and Preconventional morality
b. Preconventional morality, Conventional morality, and Post conventional morality
c. Preconventional morality, Post conventional morality, and Conventional morality
d. Conventional morality, Preconventional morality, and Post conventional morality
2. ______________ disease is a progressive brain disorder that leads to a gradual and irreversible decline in cognitive abilities.
3. Which of the following is NOT a characteristic of Alzheimer’s disease?
a. Shrinkage of the brain
b. memory loss
c. excessive neuron growth
d. deterioration of the frontal lobe
1. What is the fairly long development stage that begins before the teenage years and ends just after them?
a. Concrete Operational Stage
d. Preoperational Stage
2. ___________ is the idea that an individual’s behavior was due to reason beyond an individual’s willing control.
b. free will
d. universal choice
3. An awareness and understanding of one’s own cognitive processes, involving the planning, monitoring, and revising of these cognitive processes, is know as ________.
1. The period during which women stop menstruating and are no longer fertile is know as__________.
2. ___________ intelligence, which involves information-processing skills such as memory, calculations, and analogy solving, declines in late adulthood.
3. Jean Piaget’s four stage of development, in the correct order are:
a. formal operational, concrete operational, sensorimotor, and preoperational
b. concrete operational, formal operational, sensorimotor, and preoperational
c. preoperational, concrete operational, formal operational, and sensorimotor
d. sensorimotor, preoperational, concrete operational, and formal operational
- 7 years ago
Purchase the answer to view it