1. Solve the following equation: 5(B – 4) = 10
2. Solve the following equation for the variable L: p = 2L + 2w
3. Complete the following table for the equation y = x – 3
4. Find the slope-intercept equation of the line passing through (1,2) with a slope of
m = 3.
5. Draw the graph of the following linear function and give the domain the range.
6. Solve the following equation:
7. Give the inequality whose graph is shown below:
8. Evaluate the following expression when x = 3 and y = 2.
9. Completely factor the following expression:
10. Perform the following division:
11. Solve the inequality below and write the solutions in interval notation.
12. Write the number 0.0685 in scientific notation.
13. Given f(x) = -6x – 1, find f(2)
14. Write the equation of the line with a slope of 2 and passing through the point (-5, 3).
15. Simplify the following expression completely:
16. Solve the system of equations given below:
17. Do the following two lines intersect? Answer yes or no, together with the point of intersection, if any.
18. Compute the determinant
19. Compute the distance between the two points and
20. Rationalize the denominator of:
21. At what x values does the parabola y = x2 – 5x + 4 intersect the x axis?
22. The surface area (A) of a sphere with radius (r) is given by A = 4πr2. Solve this formula for r:
23. A 28 yr old man pays &125 for a 1yr life ins.policy with coverage of $140, 000. If the probability that he will live through the year is 0.109994 to the nearest dollar what I ass the man expect value for the ins. Policy
- 5 years ago
Purchase the answer to view it