first, we as a team had a competition to hit targets by using a Tennis ball lanucher, the targets vary ( 10 ft, 20, 40, 60, 80 ft ) .. the comeption were in a park in our university campus. I will attached our tennis ball launcher
just answer these questions in one page
Provide a discussion of how the competition went. What were the challenges your team
faced during the day of the competition? How well did your device perform? Did your device
perform as expected, worse than expected, or better than expected and why? How well did your
team work together? Were there any last minute changes or fixes to the device during the day of
the competition or between rounds? What did you learn or gain from the competition itself?
- 6 years ago
- What is a long-term liability?
- 1-Hour Writer
- Tutorial Assistance
- i have physics home work on mastering physics and the due after 2 hours , who can do it ?
- American legal system class
- Labor relation
- (TCO A) Below you will find selected information (in millions) from Coca-Cola
- Just do my homework
- COM 590 E1 - Prominent_teacher Only