Analysis of Financial Statements" Please respond to the following:
1. From the e-Activity, determine why it is sometimes misleading to compare a company’s financial ratios with those of other firms that operate within the same industry. Support your response with one (1) example from your research.
2. From the scenario, determine two (2) strategies that TFC could utilize to reach its expansion goals. You may, for example, consider your analysis of TFC’s financial statements, as well as your knowledge of TFC’s excessive cash position. Provide a rationale for your response.
Time Value of Money and Bond Valuation" Please respond to the following:
3. Examine the concept of time value of money in relation to corporate managers. Propose two (2) methods in which time value of money can help corporate managers in general.
4. Examine the pros and cons of a sinking fund from the viewpoint of both a firm and its bondholders. Determine the fundamental manner in which this knowledge could be helpful to a financial manager. Provide a rationale for your response.
Risk and Return" Please respond to the following:
5. From the e-Activity, determine whether stock prices are affected more by long-term or short-term performance. Provide one (1) example of the effect that supports your claim.
6. From the scenario, value a share of TFC’s stock using a growth model method and compare that value to the current trading price of a share of TFC. Determine whether the stock is undervalued or overvalued. Provide a rationale for your response.