answer law question in one good paragraphtedy.r
For this week's discussion, post a response to the following:
Explain a time when you made a major purchase (car, boat, house, land, etc). If you have never made a major purchase, ask a friend or family member about their experience and report on that.
Explain the process that you/they went through to gain ownership rights to the property. Was it complicated? Was it easy? Did you have to apply for a loan or mortgage in order to obtain this property? If so, explain how this affects your rights to ownership of the property.
- 8 years ago
- English writing paper
- There were 355 more students in PCF school than KRTC School last week.95 students were transferred from PCF School to...
- Ray's Dilemma: Common Stocks or Mutual Funds?
- NCM512 :: Negotiation Strategies
- find all parts of speech and noun advert and adj phrases in this sentence: The policeman kicked the door oped...
- Health Final Exam worksheet
- Austin, a single individual
- Assume that you would like to purchase a home in the next 15 years. Also assume that you have already saved $50,000 so far and the approximate cost of the house is 250,000. Calculate how much you need to save for the next five years to purchase this home
- for you