answer the following essay question
- if you are NOT able to submit the work in 6 hours (11:30pm) please don't ask to shake my hand.
- it is a humanities class not English class but the field of study wasn't available.
- don't ask to raise the price becaus I'm broke :D
cheers and goodluck.
Please answer the following essay question. In responding you should rely heavily on course readingsand lectures. Present your answer in clear, concise, and non-repetitive language. This exam is fundamentally a test of your ability to digest course content and to apply it to a “real life” context.
While an excellent answer always lives by its own rules, in general, your response should be at least 4-6 paragraphs in length. The exam should be typed, double-spaced (New Times Roman, 12pt font). Your exam should be submitted via the course Moodle site by the end of the day Friday, October 10, 2014.
Question: Telling and Retelling Important Lives
Concerning speculation about the text’s implications, King testified, “This fragment, this new piece of papyrus evidence, does not prove that (Jesus) was married, nor does it prove that he was not married.” Bart Ehrman, a professor of religious studies at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, echoed this sentiment, “It's certainly not reliable for saying anything about the historical Jesus, but what it is important for is that this would be the first time we have any Christian authority or Christian group indicating that, in their opinion, Jesus was married.”
With the above context in mind, please address the following: 1). How does this ongoing quest for evidence and the apparent existence of competing accounts of an important historical figure’s life compare to narratives about Davy Crockett and the meaning(s) of his life and death? 2). If we are to accept this new information as an authentic element of how some folks have narrated the life of Jesus, what impact does it have on how well Jesus would/would not fit Raglan’s biographical hero pattern? In other words, what sense might Raglan try to make of this information? 3). And lastly, how would you compare the matter of whether Jesus did or did not have a wife (with most all evidence suggesting no) to Bongco’s discussion of the personal lives of superheroes?
- Finance-Time Value of Money
- Education: Critical Thinking.
- where's bolivia?
- finance question
- Why do people sometimes feel that they need to socially conform to what is going on around them, even if...
- debate 6
- What is the equation of the line, in point-slope form, that passes through the points (-7, -10) and (-6, -8)?
- Your friend has slipped and fallen. To help her up, you pull with a force F. The vertical component is...