1During a recent visit to Ground Zero, the former site of the World Trade Center towers in New York City, I experienced a range of emotions. 2Initially, I felt a bit guilty. 3I had lost no loved ones; I was there only because of curiosity. 4Nevertheless, I proceeded to the platform to view the area. 5I was saddened as I viewed the stacks of cards and flowers left by previous visitors. 6I noticed the construction going on below, and I began to reflect on how such a tragedy could have happened. 7How could people be so cruel? 8Why couldn't this have been prevented? 9I found myself growing angry as I thought of the orphaned children and grieving husbands and wives. 10My last glimpse was up at the space that the towers previously occupied. 11The emptiness in the sky created a similar emptiness inside me. 12I began to cry, a long, cleansing cry that would not cease until I was completely exhausted.
- 7 years ago
- Week 14 Current Event Report
- Discuss some ways that the safety director can involve others in fleet safety.
- For Kim woods only final paper in writing in psy
- HCS 433 Week 1 DQ 1 and DQ 2
- EDU 390 Week 1 Assignment; Toolkit Summary
- pages: 1
- BIO 101 Week 1-5 Entire course
- ACC 423 Week 5 DQs
- QNT 561 Business Problem and Research Questions Part I
- RDG 350 Week 5 Learning Team Genre Celebration