Annotated Bibliography Assignment
Topic: Vietnam War
Part 2: 3 new annotations
You are required to have three different scholarly resources that are different from Part 1 Annotated Bibliography.
If you use several articles from one resource it is counted as only one resource.
A scholarly resource is written by an academic scholar, holding a Ph.D. or other terminal degree, is published in a multi-volume, peer-reviewed journal, and has ample references of its own.
· Identify at least one important quotation
Your annotations should succeed in the following:
1. your introduction (to the best extent you know it at that point in time)
2. capture publication details (title, author, journal, and page numbers)
3. briefly summarize the text
4. locate key terms
5. find controversies to analyze and evaluate, and
6. assist in the creation of new knowledge
Maximum points to earn
Introduction and thesis
(to the best extent you know it
at that point in time)
Analyze & Evaluate
Scholarly and academic quality references
NO Wikipedia or Textbook
of article, chapter or book and it relevance to topic
Evaluation key terms, controversies, and relevance to your overall thesis and
purpose is strongly evaluated
Analyze & Evaluate Implications, assumptions,
key terms and controversies identified
at least one important quotation
The student has captured
at least one additional important quotation
from at least one resource not previously indicated
from the article[s])to use later as evidence in drafting the paper. In brief, the student explains the significance of the selected quotation.
Grammar & Mechanics
Proper use of APA format for each resource
Overall word count
Originality no more than 30% content is quoted or cited references
Annotations are written with a view to correctness in terms of Standard American English. Grammar refers to correct use of the parts of speech (e.g., subject/verb agreement, pronoun reference, and the like); mechanics refers to correct idiomatic use of language (e.g., capitalization, spelling, word choice and order).
Content is properly and cohesively written.
Meets all standards of grammar, spelling and punctuation
Thorough and correct use of APA format for all references listed
Proper use of in-text citations
Meets word count
200 – 250 words per resource
Sources do not exceed 30% of the content
and are cited correctly
- disc questions
- Daytona State College HUN 1201 My Healthy Meal Plan Grading Criteria Unhealthy foods included on plan -2-5 pts each Not meeting specified nutrient requirements -5 pts each Outside of calorie range requirements -10 pts Less than 5
- I need help with my homework, could you help me?
- In the lesson this week, the five key policy areas were discussed. Look at these five key policy areas and the problems and unexpected obstacles encountered in an effort to strategize your policy plan. What are possible etiologies and solutions for these
- Discussion reply
- Multiple Choice (7 points each) 1. DeVries uses an allowance method for recording bad debts. DeVries determined that $1,000 of accounts...
- NURS 6501 WK 6 ASSIGNMENT
- Short Management Theory Homework