analyze a scholarly article (chicago manuel style)tonya123
You essentially need to analyze a scholarly article (the main article) for the majority of the paper. Briefly identify the main idea/thesis in the introduction and explain if the author effectively conveyed this in the body. Did the evidence (primary and secondary sources) support their argument? If so, give some examples (both primary and secondary references if available). Be sure to analyze (not summarize) the article and its sources they used and explain how well the author supported it.
The other two sources should be used in the conclusion. I do not expect you to use them more than once or twice each in the conclusion. You use these sources to help solidify your analysis of the article. Do these sources reinforce the author's argument? Do they offer something else the author left out? Focus on the main article and briefly use the other two sources in the conclusion.
One of the sources...the rest is in the attachment
- 7 years ago
- Assignment 2: Evaluation of Business Operations
- COMM/218 Week 3 Proposal Presentation
- Operations Management p-chart and c-chart
- Healthcare Management Question
- Complete the template with information from Jewish Holy Days. Identify at least seven Jewish religious holy days and place each holy day in the correct season (time of year) as studied in the course.Part Two Write a 1- to 2-paragraph response for each o
- Cyber Criminals
- HRM quizes
- RESPONDING TO AN INCIDENT
- Accounting - fair value
- NOT RATED3 years ago