Analysis of Web Security Strategies and Threatstqross0g
ATTN COMP_SCIENCE PROF
Assignment is due by Thursday February 12 at midnight. NO PLAGERIZED WORK AND REFERENCES MUST BE VERIFIABLE.
Will pay $70 dollars.
Web security is under constant scrutiny and change as mobile applications and businesses increase opportunities that allow employee’s to work remote and enhance their flexibility. You will conduct research into Web Security threats and the security mechanisms (hardware and software) that can enhance and influence Web Security.
Paper must address the following:
1. Why web applications are at risk for attack. Provide specific examples that illustrate the application targets as well as their potential threats.
2. Tools and techniques used to impact web applications. What are some of the motivations behind these attacks.
3. Potential drivers that effect the architectural design of network security when implementing network security for web applications – example: Protecting the client, protecting the connection, protecting the server, protecting the server, protecting the services behind the Web Server such as Java/CORBRA, and HTML all require different resources that effect decisions. Provide insight and evidence from 3 perspectives:
· The average consumer risk as a client
· Business aspect – specifically for online retail
· Web servers and associated applications such as JAVA/CORBRA and HTML
Develop a strategy no more than 5-6 pages in length). The strategy should outline the various security threats that are specific to Web Security and explain how each effect the consumer, the business, and the potential applications in use.
Criteria – Demonstrate an understanding of the tools and resources that protect web applications and the strategies that can be used specific to Web Security.
Demonstrate a grasp of the Web Security threats and understanding of the key concepts - utilize diagrams and graphics as needed.
Conclusions and Recommendations – Close with strong conclusions that support your research
Suggested Resources –
Ramachandran. Designing Security Architecture Solutions. John Wiley & Sons P&T. VitalBook file.
Thomas, Tom, Donald Stoddard. Network Security First-Step, 2nd Edition. Pearson Learning Solutions, 12/2011.
Pfleeger, Charles P. Pfleeger and Shari L. Security in Computing, 4th Edition. Pearson Learning Solutions.
Oppenheimer, Priscilla. Top-Down Network Design, 3rd Edition. Pearson Learning Solutions. VitalBook file.
- 6 years ago
- Exam- PROBABILITY
- QRB/501 Version 4 - Capital Budgeting Case
- Shackwriter CJ370 Unit 4 Discussion
- Explain why the passenger tire company might choose a product line like windshield wipers to expand its product offerings (as...
- Does God Exist?
- research paper for suraya only
- Sociology Assignment: INTERVIEW w/ TWO Professionals
- Assignment 3.1: Persuasive Message
- Advocacy for Families and Youth Unit 9 Final Assignment
- NOT RATED
ATTN COMP_SCIENCE PROF
Web security is under constant scrutiny and change as mobile applications and businesses increase opportunities that allow employee’s to work remote and enhance their …6 years ago