Analysis Assessment and Technology db2shanta75
Research methods vary and different approaches are needed. A magazine editor in a small town would like to include articles on several topics in the next issue. Decide which of the following proposed article topics are suitable for a quantitative or qualitative research, and explain why.
- Coin collections
- Favorite recipes
- Rising home costs
- Best high schools
- Political polls
- Parent teacher participation
- Book fairs
An important part of beginning a research project is being able to review literature and analyze the implications of already completed research methods, data, and findings. Therefore, researchers must have a solid foundational mastery of differences between research methods, data collection, and reporting. For this discussion board, discuss the differences between quantitative and qualitative research. Specifically, you should complete the following:
- Give a definition of a hypothesis and a null hypothesis and identify the method of research that uses a hypothesis.
- Discuss what you believe are the key elements of a well-written set of hypotheses. Support your opinion with appropriate peer-reviewed sources other than the textbook.
- Give a definition of a research question or problem and identify the method of research that traditionally uses a research question or problem.
- Discuss what you believe are the key elements of a well-written research question or problem.
- Support your opinion with appropriate peer-reviewed sources (other than the textbook).
- Discuss how selecting a sample to study differs between quantitative and qualitative methods.
- Describe 2 data-collection instruments, and determine whether the instrument will be used to collect quantitative or qualitative data.
- Explain how analysis of quantitative data differs from analysis of qualitative data.
- 5 years ago
- what is the annual rate of decay for a situation modeled by the function y = 8 • 0.7x
- History - Need at least 3-4 pages w/ bibliography, images, movie clip, etc to design a WIKI PAGE --Hoover Tourist - Identify and analyze how the Great Depression influenced the lives of a variety of American groups
- 4. Find a diagram of the water cycle and pretend that you are a droplet of water moving through the cycle....
- These next two questions refer to the following information: A researcher would like to estimate p, the proportion of U.S. adults...
- Case Study Analysis Discussion—Ethical Standards
- "Conceptualize an innovation that you believe would improve the healthcare system."
- The rent market price for a 1-bedroom condominium in NYC is $3,000. However, the government does not allow these prices...
- Why some quarters object to globalization ?
- WHY QUESTIONS ON THE COLD WAR