American Government Within the executive branch of the United States government, the president has powers that have an influence on public policy. In this assignment, you will be tasked with examining those powers.huton_
Within the executive branch of the United States government, the president has powers that have an influence on public policy. In this assignment, you will be tasked with examining those powers.
· Address the following in 750–1,000 words:
o What type of powers does the president have that allow him or her to create and implement various public policies?
§ Provide 2–3 examples of these presidential powers.
§ Describe and explain the purpose of these powers.
§ Provide 2–3 examples of public policies that have been made using these presidential powers.
o Have these powers and policies that you have provided evolved over time, or were they a result of a major event? Explain in detail.
Be sure to reference all sources using proper APA style. (At least 2)
- 8 years ago
- why were the events at dunkirk memorable in military memorable in military history?
- What are some of the challenges people in the Southwest are now facing because of the recent rapid growth in...
- *blank* genes hide *blank* genes when both are inherited
- calculate the value of x-4
- How did Martin Luther kings dream become a reality?
- How is wins like boiling water in a pot?
- Whats the values of x and y?
- Determine the velocity of a roller coaster at the bottom of a 134-foot hill. Round to the nearest tenth. v= √48h
- how are energy transformations related to the law of energy? example of light being transfromed into light energy how does the scientific...