Algorithms and Time Complexity
In algorithm development, the time and space required for algorithm completion is paramount. As users, we know that when a computer process takes too long, we try to avoid it. This truth encourages all IT and computer-based companies to produce faster products and services.
For this assignment, write a one- to two-page paper that includes all required algorithms and pseudocode describing the time and space complexity of algorithms. Include the following:
- Answer the following questions:
- What is time complexity?
- What is space complexity?
- Compare and contrast polynomial time algorithms and nondeterministic polynomial (NP) time algorithms (one paragraph minimum).
- Provide an example of an algorithm for each worst-case run times:
- O( n).
- O( nk). Note that this is called polynomial-time, where k is any number greater than 1.
Hint: Quick sort is an algorithm that runs in O( nlog n) time.
- Please cut and paste the following link. Please provide a 100 word or more reaction to the video.
- Business class help
- Research a law enforcement agency and a non-law enforcement agency that have responded to an incident/disaster
- CHM 150 Week 4 Lab Discussion
- physics online home work
- DQ 2
- University of Phoenix Material
- The company chosen is Freeport McMoran Inc. Below are the requirements for the paper