Age Gender Resting Heart Rate Height Weight Body Fat % 14 Male ...loekey3730
Age Gender Resting Heart Rate Height Weight Body Fat % 14 Male 70 bpm 5'10" 120 pounds 10% Chris is a high school student and is eager to gain some muscle mass. He eats a diet that consists primarily of processed foods (fast food, cafeteria, etc.). Chris is anxious to get stronger so that he can go out for the wrestling team. Client calculations: Using the information above, calculate the client’s BMI. Calculate the client’s BMR. Calculate the client’s target heart rate at 60% and 80% using the Karvonen formula. Assessment, Training, and Nutritional Strategy: Discuss fitness tests or methods of evaluation that should be used to assess the client, providing rationale for your recommendations. Be sure to address the specific conditions presented by your client. Provide a detailed, comprehensive, 12-week periodized training program, including specific sets, repetitions and exercises, utilizing an integrated approach. Discuss nutritional strategies and supplement recommendations with a rationale for your choices.
- 9 years ago
- How would you function without parents
- A diagonal walkway through a park is 18 meters long. If the park is a square, how long is one...
- do you guys do online tests?
- a lasagna recipe calls for 1 half part noodles 1/8 part cheese while the rest is made up of the...
- Managed care plans tend to lower health care costs, yet the level and growth of managed care premiums are similar...
- partial fraction decomposition 32-5x x^3-8x^2+16x
- The mean speed of vehicles along a stretch of highway is 56 mph with a standard deviation of 4 mph....
- Like the modernists, postmodern writers focused on subjective experience rather than objective cultural norms.
- NOT RATED
Age Gender Resting Heart Rate Height Weight Body Fat % 14 Male 70 bpm 5'10" 120 pounds 10%
Chris is a high school student and is eager to gain some muscle mass. He eats a diet that consists …8 years ago