Administrative Law EssayQuTee1
In a 4–6 page essay, you will explain concepts in administrative law. Your essay will be written in the following three sections:
Section 1 – The Administrative Procedure Act and Delegation Doctrine.
Explain how through the Administrative Procedure Act and delegation doctrine (or Nondelegation Doctrine), administrative agencies have legislative, judicial, and executive powers. Provide an example of each.
Section 2 – Rulemaking
Explain the differences between substantive rulemaking, interpretive rulemaking, and statements of policy and how each would affect an industry. Use a specific industry, i.e., the airline industry, as an example.
Section 3 – Maintaining the Balance of Agency Powers
Evaluate how effective the Administrative Procedure Act and delegation doctrine are in maintaining the balance of legislative, judicial and executive powers for an administrative agency. Explain why.
The following Requirements are to help you evaluate whether you have met the goals of the Assignment. Take the time to review these Requirements both before and after you have completed the Assignment. This will help you become familiar with your instructor's expectations and provide you with direction in meeting the Assignment's outcome.
Your Assignment should include:
- Cover page
- Provide your name, title of Assignment, course and unit number, and date
- Introductory Paragraph
- 1st Section – [Subheading] The Administrative Procedure Act and Delegation Doctrine
- 2nd Section – [Subheading] Rulemaking
- 3rd Section – [Subheading] Maintaining the Balance of Agency Powers
- Reference list
- Sources in APA format
- You must use your text plus two additional sources
- 4–6 pages
- Times New Roman 12 point font, Double-spaced
- Written adhering to the guidelines of Standard American English. This means that your thoughts should be well-organized, logical, and unified as well as original with the viewpoint and purpose clearly established and sustained. Standard American English guidelines also include the use of correct grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure.
- Written in APA Formatting and Citation style
- 7 years ago
- I need to take a short story and rewrite it in my own words and chang the setting can anybody...
- 3 hrs
- eco question
- Ethical, Social, and Political Issues
- bsiness homework
- Simple 2 marketing questions
- Can you use one of the denominators of 5/6 and 11/30 when renaming fractions using a common denominator.why is this...
- A pumpkin is dropped from a 100-foot tall building with no intial velocity, the equation is h(t)=-16^2+100 and make a...
- Accounting 2 Help 5
- Science Lab experiment