Add an Array to an existing Java ProgramMelody Frost
Modify the Week Three Java™ application using Java™ NetBeans™ IDE to meet these additional and changed business requirements:
- The application will now compare the total annual compensation of at least two salespersons.
- It will calculate the additional amount of sales that each salesperson must achieve to match or exceed the higher of the two earners.
- The application should ask for the name of each salesperson being compared.
The Java™ application should also meet these technical requirements:
- The application should have at least one class, in addition to the application’s controlling class.
- The source code must demonstrate the use of Array or ArrayList.
- There should be proper documentation in the source code.
I have been trying to add the Array all day long and am about to pull my hair out. I've uploaded my code from the previous two assignments; this is what I have to add they Array to.
- 7 years ago