Activity 3.5 - MS Project Practice: Project Schedulechristopher.
|In this exercise you can use Microsoft® Project, Microsoft® Office Excel or Word. If you do not have Microsoft® Office applications, you can use whatever editor or spreadsheet tool available. A spreadsheet is preferred if Microsoft® Project is not used. Any format will be accepted.|
Microsoft® Project Practice: If your book came with a free trial of Microsoft® Project 2010 or 2013, you will need to install it for this activity. If not, go to the MS Project Professional 2013 download page and register for a free trial version. After you have installed the software, go to the help menu and review all the links for "Getting Started with Project." Note: You will need to burn a disk or mount an ISO image to install using Windows 8.
If using Microsoft® Office Word or Excel or any other spreadsheet, the tasks are the same.
Task for this exercise: Create a simple 10 task project schedule that covers one week of your efforts for this class.
1. Create a list of 10 common tasks you do each week for this class. Example: review module, plan time to work it, read book/material, complete assignments, review before turn-in, check grade.Example:
- 8 years ago
- What is all writing prompts
- Explain in detail some of the biggest environment challenges of the future for healthcare financial
- Estimated transmitted sound pressure level - please see attached
- single organic product was isolated after Birch reduction (Na, NH3) of tert-butylbenzene. Show a possible structure of this product. ...
- Statistics - Pearsons -R
- Health Influences of Environment
- I've got 400ish words on this. Can you help me by expanding it to around 800? “Money is the best friend...
- what is political philosphy that puts the nation and or the race above a individual
- how did english settlements begin in the middle colonies