Prepare a business memo in Word addressed to Mark Zuckerberg discussing the following: 1. AccountBook obtains a $500,000 loan and Mark Zuckerberg contributes $250,000 of his own assets in exchange for common stock in the new company. a. What is the new company’s total amount of liabilities plus equity? b. What is the new company’s total amount of assets? 2. If the new company earns $80,000 in net income in the first year of operation, compute its return on asset (assume average assets equal $750,000). Assess its performance if competitors average a 10% return.
- 8 years ago
- Content You have a free choice as to the example of the use of the Middle Ages in popular culture that...
- concept of direct and indirect tax
- whats the difference between literary devices and rhetorical devices
- if the length of each x tile is 3 units, the length of each y tile is 8 units what...
- who created the bill of rights?
- What factors led to Greek victory in the Persian Wars?
- how are prices determined?
- European union
- A country’s annual growth rates over a 10-year period are shown in the following table. Year Growth Rate 1 5 2 3 3 4 4...
- Solve for x x+8=0