Accounts receivable managementAvaleeann2017
Neumann Distributors is a growing company whose ability to raise capital has not been growing as quickly as its expanding assets and sales. Neumann's local banker has indicated that the company cannot increase its borrowing for the foreseeable future. Neumann's suppliers are demanding payment for goods acquired within 30 days of the in- voice date, but Neumann's customers are slow in paying for their purchases (60-90 days). As a result, Neumann has a cash flow problem.
Neumann needs $160,000 to cover next Friday's payroll. Its balance of outstanding accounts receivable totals $800,000. To alleviate this cash crunch, the company sells $170,000 of its receivables. Record the entry that Neumann would make. (Assume a 2% service charge.)
- 4 years ago
- What did the Asian sages teach you about philosophy?
- insight from Case Study scene 2, considering an EA program
- Air Bag Recall Review the article “Blow Out” from this week’s reading assignment. This article pertains to the recall of air bag products. Assume you are the manager for a large automotive company that will be using air bags in your products. What risk as
- Hero's Call (Movie review) - Cinderella man
- maths quiz
- Global human resource management Five pages, double spaced Using five sources Compare China and the united states with five dimensions of culture： 1. The first dimension – Power/Distance (PD) – This refers to the degree of inequality that exists – and
- NSG 5522 Family Nursing
- english problems
- NOT RATED
Neumann Distributors is a growing company whose ability to raise capital has not been growing as quickly as its expanding assets and sales. Neumann's local banker has indicated that the company …4 years ago