Accounting QuestionsJohn Jay
ASC 835-30-25 through 835-30-25-13 Recognition:
1. As discussed in class, business transactions often involve the exchange of cash, property, goods or services for a note receivable. Read the section on recognition and describe how the amount of interest is determined in the following cases:
a) when the entity receives a note and provides cash to the borrower.
b) when the entity receives a note and provides property, goods or services to the buyer.
c) when the entity receives a note but must determine an imputed interest rate.
See attachment to answer the questions(a, b, c). You can find all the answers in the attachment doc, just rewrite the answers to your own word and explain the answers.
- 4 years ago
- Week 1 Discussions & assignments
- MKT 421 Week 4 Individual Assignment Blue Ocean Strategy Paper. Get an A++.
- as discussed
- How old are the oldest stone tools in the world that were discovered in Kenya in year 2015?
- Project Management
- Statement of Cash Flows
- homework done
- Doe not have to be perfect, but a good descant paper willing to pay more
- An online course about social science Urbs 150