Accounting Indiv Projectfoxx0410
Please include 3-5 slide powerpoint presentaion. Thxx
Your company, Farm Branch Rentals, has hired the following 4 employees. Set them up with their own employee number and the given information within the computerized accounting system software selected. Set it up on a biweekly pay schedule. As you set up the employees, create your own holdings and allowances for these 4 employees, and explain the importance of setting these up accordingly. Be sure that each employee is different; have at least 2 employees participate in direct deposit. Explain each step of how to input this information within the software.
732 Left Road, Charlotte, NC 27117
Social Security Number: 234-21-0974
8574 Briar Creek Road, Charlotte, NC 27117
Social Security Number: 654-33-8897
876 Thigpen Road, Mooresville, NC 28761
Social Security Number: 654-99-0953
654 Redman Road, Statesville, NC 27663
Social Security Number: 876-44-3762
For full credit, submit 3-5 slide PowerPoint presentation (not including title slide) that provides:
- 350-500 words of speaker notes per slide detailing how the set-up process is completed
- Screen shots displaying the various steps
- A final screenshot that shows the correct set up of the employee accounts
- PowerPoint presentation of 3-5 slides, with 300-350 words of speaker notes that explains the process, for setting up employees
- Use screenshots in your presentation; and
- Provide detailed instructions as to how you completed the task.
- 4 years ago
- Question 1.1. (TCO 1) Which of the following is an underlying competency for the effective performance of business analysis? (Points : 8) Elicitation Task analysis Math skills Interaction skills
- Project 3
- case study :"A motivated worker"
- Can you do my homework?
- This assignment can be found in Course Tools, Journals: The stories we tell... Changing the script... To be posted by Wednesday,...
- CSIA 485 Project #1 Detailed Assignment Description
- Statistics assignment 2 for "Helping Profs"
- essay tutor claimed
- Planning of Study
- Geri Content and Test (Answers Highlighted)