a) Access is a spreadsheet application. b) Publisher is an application used for desktop publishing. c) The title bar displays the file name...calree
a) Access is a spreadsheet application. b) Publisher is an application used for desktop publishing. c) The title bar displays the file name and type of document. d) A window is hidden when Maximize LiL is clicked. e) Press the Home key to move the insertion point to the end of a line of text. f) Press the Alt key to cancel the current operation. g) Press the Esc key to exit Backstage view. h) An arrow on a button indicates that additional commands are available. i) The Format tab is displayed on the Ribbon when Word is started. j) The default button in a dialog box is selected by pressing the Enter key. k) Answer to History? is an example of a valid, descriptive file name. 1) Any changes made to a document after sav ing are automatically stored in the file on disk. m) The file extension .docx indicates the file was created in Excel 2010. n) It is possible to print only the second page of a document. o) A Boolean expression evaluates to either true or false. p) MLA is an accepted form for citations. q) A word processor application and a spread sheet application can be running at the same time. r) Only one Word document can be opened at a time. s) Outlook is an e-mail client. t) E-mail messages are private. u) Phishing is a type of online fraud. v) A virus is a type of computer game.
- 9 years ago
- Prove the second associative law from Table 1 by showing that if A, B, and C are sets, then A ∩...
- Information Systems Homework
- which side did the United States support, and why
- what makes the character odysseus complex?
- why were the events at dunkirk memorable in military memorable in military history?
- How do you explain the development of such an extraordinary civilization by the Greeks?
- they pay $18 for 12 dozen buttons.How much do 50 dozen buttons cost?
- how did the roman system of law influence later legal systems?
- You are planning to purchase 100 shares of perferred stock and must choose between stock A and stock B. Stock A pays an annual dividend of $4.50 and is currently selling for $35. Stock B pays an annual dividend of $4.25 and is selling for $36.
- What are the roots of this equation?