about Biological Anthropologycaroll2
I am wiiling to pay $10.00 I just need these discussion questions answered short but yet complete and understandable please cite your responses
What evidence suggests that Neandertals deliberately buried their dead?
Do you think the fact that they buried their dead is important? Why?
How would you interpret this behavior ( remem-bering that Neandertals were not identical to us)?
Conventional wisdom has been that A. habilis was the first maker of stone tools and that this accomplishment merits its inclusion in the genus Homo.
Does the conventional wisdom fit the current evidence?
Is it likely that australopithecines were the first tool users?
What mental qualities are needed to make tools? How does understanding the making of tools help us understand the lives of the people who originally made them?
- 7 years ago
- From the e-Activity, analyze at least two (2) primary economic assumptions and examine their short- and long-term impact on promoting...
- Production waste help
- statistics of One sample t
- Book Review
- What are your personal values (what characteristics do you value in yourself and others)? How do you think this is...
- Financing Entrepreneurships Assignment 1 and 2
- extra problems with answers
- Hifsa Shaukat: discussion question