ABC company's credit sales of an year was $100000. The company decides to count 5% as for its bad debt account each year. What will be the sum of the accumulated bad debt account in the first year?aunick
Given, Credit sales $100000 company counts 5% of credit sales as for its accumulated bad debt account So, $100000*5%= $5000 The first year total of accumulated bad debt account will be $5000
- 9 years ago
- Busi 530 Corporate Finance Home work 3
- n squared plus 28n plus 169
- 5.You are using a ruler that measures in inches and centimeters. You notice that 14 centimeters is about the same...
- I tried writing an essay for my term paper I put a lot of hours into it and in the...
- ___ is 142% of 405
- what was to be basis of a german-mexican alliance
- end of the operation torah
- Calculate the mass of a gas with a density of 0.0065 g/cm3 and volume of 260 cm3.
- a buildings shadow is 48 feet long using indirect measurement find the hieght of the buildin g