8 eager students are in line to take their seats in the first row, which has exactly 8 chairs. The...jemcas
8 eager students are in line to take their seats in the first row, which has exactly 8 chairs. The student decides that the first person could pick any chair to sit on. For the rest, they have to pick a seat that is immediately next to another seated student. How many ways are there for the students to seat themselves according to this method?
- 9 years ago
- Find the lump sum deposited today that will yield the same total amount as payments of $18,000 at the end...
- 1.Complete NaOH + ? ->NaHCO3C+4HNO3->CO2 + 4NO2 + ?? +CO2 -> Na2CO3CO2 ? -> H2CO32. Please specify contained on whose...
- math lab help
- why was Dunkirk a disaster for the Germans
- Would it be better for the United States to have a direct democracy?
- who is St patricks
- A factory whistle blows every 30 minutes.the clock tower chimes every15 minutes. If they both sounded at 1:00 p.m., at...
- (9x^4 + 3x^3y - 5x^2y^2 + xy^3) / (3x^3 + 2x^2y - xy^2)
- clearly show all of the steps used in solving this.use age 58 as the point at which you decide whether...
- What is Capital Budgeting or Investment Appraisal? Capital Budgeting is primarily a planning process which facilitate the determination of the concerned...