7 pg- HR Case Study Analysis
Case Study Analysis Project
With this project you will conduct an in-depth analysis of an international HRM case study.
Study the case and complete the following activities presented in the case document.
Activity A: Based on the information you have to date, what do you think the key priorities should be? (1/2 page)
Activity B: Who should be hired and why: PCNs, HCNs or a combination? (1 page)
Activity C: Write a recruitment advertisement for the new positions. (1/2 page)
Activity D: Design a compensation package for the hotel management position. Explain your rationale and include non-financial benefits. (1 page)
Activity E: Design a selection process for the candidates. (1 page)
Activity F: Design a training program for one of the managers. (1 page)
Activity G: Present expatriate services available in France. (1/2 page)
Include an introduction and a conclusion with this assignment and organize it with headings using the activities listed above.
- The Balanced Scorecard and Financial Perspective
- Southwest Airlines
- In the distance, Shark Island guarded the entrance to Safety Bay. Figuree of speech
- **KIM WOODS** Political, Economic, and Religious Influences
- CJS 250 Week 7 Checkpoint Public Relations and Professionalism
- DISCUSSION- Understanding Ancient Egyptian art and its Origins
- GLOBAL ECONOMY
- Tom Mutunga
- Blue Ocean Strategy Paper