Part of being an effective project manager is communication and representing the interests of the different stakeholders regarding the project. Stakeholder interests can often fluctuate during a life cycle of the project. Maintaining contact and effective communication with all stakeholders is vitally important to successful conclusion of a project.
Address stakeholder needs in a progress report that will be sent to the client team by addressing the following items:
- Address the needs of different project stakeholders
- Restate the mission and purpose of the project
- Recap what has been agreed upon for this project in order to minimize scope creep
The following requirements must be met:
- Write between 1,000 words using Microsoft Word in APA 6th edition style.
- Use an appropriate number of references to support your position, and defend your arguments. The following are examples of primary and secondary sources that may be used, and non-credible and opinion based sources that may not be used.
- Primary sources such as government websites (United States Department of Labor -Bureau of Labor Statistics, United States Census Bureau, The World Bank), peer reviewed and scholarly journals in EBSCOhost and Google Scholar.
- Secondary and credible sources such as CNN Money, The Wall Street Journal, trade journals, and publications in EBSCOhost (Grantham University Online Library).
- Non-credible and opinion based sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. should not be used.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased statements, information, etc.) in the paper and list each source on a reference page using APA style.
- 5 years ago
- "For Prof.Haseeb only" Accounting Assignment
- Describe at least three ethical issues resulting from globalization. •Explain the ethical risks and consequences associated with global business.
- For Njosh
- Child Abuse and Neglect
- Investment Banking Business
- XTremely Fast Service Inc
- NOT RATED
Developing the Process
Take the general project plan that you submitted in Week 1, and develop the processes for your project.
Use the five processes that we discussed in the lecture this week, or you …5 years ago
- NOT RATED
This week you will assess risk by addressing the following items:
5 years ago
- Developandassessarisk assessment tool that you will use to review and assess the case study …
- NOT RATED
Part of being an effective project manager is communication and representing the interests of the different stakeholders regarding the project. Stakeholder interests can often …5 years ago