5 questions- 250 words a piece-questions are in the description box
1. How is the idea of a "penumbra right", like privacy, a good (or bad) example of legal reasoning?
2. What is the most transformative thing about cyberspace affecting Constitutional law, and why?
3. Explain the difference between a right and a privilege according to ANY method of Constitutional interpretation.
4. Which Sixth Amendment right is the one most dear to the hearts of lawyers, and why? Which one is least important to them?
5.Using Megan's Law as an example (or any other example of multiple punishment), explain how the Eighth Amendment impacts both criminal and civil law.
- write a proportion to determine if the polygons shown are similar
- Some of the ledger accounts for the Sanderson Hardware Company are numbered and listed below. For each of the October...
- Banking on Beard
- How would you expect the generation of e-waste to change over the next 10 years? What components may disappear from the waste stream? What new products might appear in large quantities, or affect the e-waste stream?
- Why would a king do something that he really did not want to do?
- what intermolecular forces are present in PCl3
- DB TERM Research: Team Cohesion.... I included articles, you don't have to use my articles. 400 words. This is due by Thursday evening 1/31/13
- -3x-3y=3 6x+9y=12 By elimination