5 pages Resistance to change.ellceeSolo
analyzing the internal and external factors contributing to an individual’s resistance to change.
Describe a situation where you or someone you know was resistant to change as identified in one of following areas:
1. 1. Self-interest
2. 2. Lack of understanding
3. 3. Lack of trust in management
4. 4. Differing assessments of the need for change
5. 5. Low tolerance for change
Explain whether the resistance to change was caused by an internal or external factor. Using Kotter’s theory for change, provide a plan for overcoming that resistance. What will be done and how will you know that the plan has worked?
- 4 years ago
- You are making a sign for your company to display at a booth at a trade show. The width...
- law 531
- Assignment for week 1 prepare an essay globalization of health care good or bad
- Can anyone help please??
- In the story "A wrinkle in time" by Madeleine L'Engle what happened to Meg's father? What does Mrs. Who say...
- To ProfessorTee : As discussed
- Basic Statistical Concepts: Part I
- MGT 420 Managing Quality in the Supply Chain