- Why is assessment so important? How can it be used as feedback to the educator on what students already know and what they still need to learn? How can it help educators decide to make changes to their instructional approach?
- What is the difference between ongoing assessment and on-demand assessment? What are some examples of each?
- What experiences have you had with assessment (both formal and informal)? Think about assessment experiences when you have been the one being assessed and when you have been conducting the assessment.
- What experiences with standardized tests have you had? What are the benefits and drawbacks of standardized testing?
- How can running records and portfolio assessment consisting of work samples provide valuable insight into the literacy development?
Other questions 10
- 2 prepare package for HRM- Employment Law
- ONLY FOR MATHGUY18
- Literature - Phyllis Young
- ABS 417 Week 1 DQ 1 The Power of Many
- connect ch-18
- The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) was designed to protect workers with disabilities against employer discrimination. As a group, discuss...
- Policy Process
- Performing porter five forces analysis of an industry