4. ABC Company uses cash-basis accounting for its records. During 2010, ABC collected $400,000 from its customers, made payments of...
4. ABC Company uses cash-basis accounting for its records. During 2010, ABC collected $400,000 from its customers, made payments of $300,000 to its suppliers for inventory, and paid $140,000 for operating costs. ABC wants to prepare accrual-basis financial statements. In gathering information for the accrual-basis financial statements, ABC discovered the following: Customers owed ABC $45,000 at the beginning of 2010 and $55,000 at the end of 2010. ABC owed suppliers $20,000 at the beginning of 2010 and $28,000 at the end of the 2010. ABC’s beginning inventory was $40,000 and its ending inventory was $44,000. What should ABC’s Gross Profit be on the accrual basis? $______________________________
Other questions 10
- Which of the ethical theories discussed in chapter 1 are you most sympathetic to? Why? Which of the ethical theories are you least sympathetic to? Why?
- What are 5 major beliefs of buddhism and hinduism?
- The object that created Arizona Meteor Crater is estimated to have a diameter of 50 m and a mass of...
- What type of loss or gain contingencies did Coke and Pepsi have in 2009?
- How do we see objects with the help of light?
- find the area of this parallelogram if the base is 7cm and the height is 4cm
- One horse power (1hp) is the unit of power based on the work that a horse can do in one...
- Two page memo