4-9.complete the payroll record for a single employee with two exemptions. The state withholding tax is 1.2% and $45.00 is...britt7781
4-9.complete the payroll record for a single employee with two exemptions. The state withholding tax is 1.2% and $45.00 is deducted for health insurance. Use the tax rate of 7.65% for FICA, and use the percentage method to find FIT. show your work in the space below. Pay period December Earnings/monthly salary $4,500 Deductions FICA 4. $344.35 FIT 5. State 6. $54.00 Health insurance 7. $45.00 Total 8. Net pay 9. I filled in the answers I knew, I really appreciate all your help!
- 8 years ago
- Kenny is researching the prices of binoculars. He finds 6 different models at a sporting goods store with prices of...
- find the Greatest common factor of 16,24,30. Show your work.
- History homework
- name five numbers between 0 and 1
- math mortage calculations
- The fare for a taxicab is $5 per trip plus $0.50 per mile. The fare for the trip from the...
- Week 2 of the project.
- smalest to largest 2.07,5.2,6.22,12.34,12.03,16.07,16.7,12.04
- List and discuss the key components of the receiving area of an MSW processing facility and a materials recovery facility.