Research is a critical element of health services delivery. It is often used to examine the relationships between cost, quality, and access—with the goal of improving clinical and organizational practices and informing health care policies. As a health care professional, it is essential for you to develop an understanding of the purpose and value of health care research.
To prepare for this Discussion, think about some of the important issues in health care today. Bring to mind the topics to which you have been exposed through previous courses in your program of study, as well as any news items that have caught your attention lately. How can—and how should—research be used to inform an understanding of these issues?
Next, review journal, newspaper, and Internet articles that provide credible information on a particular topic in health care delivery, identifying one that features a research study with significant findings related to your topic.
With information from your Learning Resources in mind, think about the purpose and value of this particular research study. Also, reflect on the following questions:
- What type(s) of research were used in this study?
- What steps were completed for the research process?
- What were the sources of data?
- What methods were used to analyze the data collected?
post a comprehensive response to the following:
- Summarize a health care research study. Reference the source of your information.
- Analyze the purpose, importance, and nature (e.g., type of research study, sources of data) of the research, as well as the conclusions of the study.
WILL BE POSTED TO TURNITIN.COM TO CHECK FOR PLAGARISM.. PERCENTAGE HIGHER THAN 10% WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED...
MINIMUM 350 WORDS NOT INCLUDING REFERENCES
DUE IN 24 HOURS!
- 6 years ago
- malicious attacks and threats
- Internet infidelity is a topic that would not have been mentioned a few years ago. Not all people see Internet infidenltiy as as a real act of betrayal, but in one study the majority did see this not only as reall infidelity, but as also having as seriou
- best strategic plan?
- MGT645 course
- GuaranteedGrades: Role of Congress in Strategic Intel
- Due by due date no later than 9 pm central time zone. must be written in simple mid level terms.
- Explain the difference between inference and assumption. Then, present four inferences you have made and connect those inferences to their underlying assumptions. Looking back, which of these were proper inferences, and which were improper inferences? Why
- accounting class
- Consumer Promotions paper
- Psychology work part 1 & 2