3-1 Video Game: Agent Surefire: InfoSec
For this activity, you will play the Agent Surefire: InfoSec game, which is an extension of the risk assessment project (final project) scenario.
Access the game on the Jones & Bartlett Learning website. PLEASE REQUEST LOGIN INFORMATION
PLEASE GO BY RUBIC INSTRUCTIONS
You should discover, assess, and describe at least seven security vulnerabilities within the virtual environment. Correctly categorize each vulnerability based on the methods specified in the game. The virtual environment should be viewed as part of the system described in your final project.
Detailed instructions will be provided once you access the game. This can be expected to take about 45 minutes to an hour. You are not required to play the game to its conclusion (although you might want to!). The purpose of this game play is to discover physical vulnerabilities that you can use for your final project.
Submit your documented security vulnerabilities to your instructor in Blackboard via the submission link for this assignment.
This assignment will be graded using the Video Game Assignment Guidelines and Rubric document.
- Term Paper: Website Migration Project
- CIS 524 Week 9 Assignment 4, User Frustration
- Bloom's Taxonomy
- Evaluating a Web Site
- Marketing plan for e-commerce class "Much of the information in a traditional marketing plan (e.g., executive summary, market analysis and strategy) are already in the business profile from the Week 2 Milestone. Therefore, your marketing plan should fo
- ACC 560 Week 8 Quiz 11, Chapter 11 –Standard Cost and Balanced Scorecard
- LASA 2 Conflict Management Report
- INF 338 Project Management
- HRM 560 Week 7 Assignment 3 – Ajax Minerals and Perrier
- HCA 255 Week 3 U.S. Health Care System Paper