2000 Word Report
Write a final analysis report of 2,000 to 2,500 words (including the content from Ethical Issues in Business: First Draft Report and Analysis). Incorporate relevant feedback from your instructor to revise the background portion of your report. Your analysis should addresses the following:
- Influencing Factors: Describe pertinent information related to the wider scope of the ethical issue. What elements in the company's culture, the external environment, or other factors influenced the ethical crisis? If it was portrayed in the media, how was it portrayed?
- Recommendation: What could the company have done to avoid the crisis in the first place? Propose how the company would have handled the crisis differently and the impact on the stakeholders discussed in the Crisis Details topic.
- Business Impact: Describe what other businesses can learn from the ethical crisis of the business you selected. If the situation was handled well, what could other businesses learn and why are these lessons valuable? If the situation was handled poorly, what could other businesses learn and why are these lessons valuable?
Support your main ideas using the APA-formatted, in-text citations from your "Ethical Issues in Business: Preliminary Research Table." At least one reference for each of the identified topics is required in the final report. References for the Recommendation and Business Impact topics must be from peer-reviewed academic/scholarly resources only.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
- Write a 1,050- to 1,400 word paper in which you address the following: From the leadership theories discussed in Chapter 14 of...
- Need this 2 page essay completed with A+ quality. Only take if you can deliver quality.
- Math (statistics homework) using R program
- Philosophical and Practical Approach
- For Prof Goodman Only
- English Writing
- Hi,i would like to write my assignment I need expert in marine environment protection
- finance 4
- Schedule Management Plan