For 20 years I invest $100 a month into an account that pays 4.5% compounded monthly. At the end of...nartoa 1
For 20 years I invest $100 a month into an account that pays 4.5% compounded monthly. At the end of this time I close out the account and invest the closing balance for the next 25 years in an account paying 5.5% compounded continuously. What is the accumulated amount in the account at the end of the 45 year period? Round your answer off to the nearest penny
- 9 years ago
- What are the themes involved in The Importance of Being Earnest?
- name the property: (16+7)+23 = 16+(7+23)
- 10 people are sitting aound a table and they only shake hands with eachother once. How many handshakes took place
- How do I solve a net ionic equation? I don't know the steps and rules very well
- what does egyptologist learn from examining the bones of construction laborers?
- how long will it take to travel 120 miles at 50 mph ?
- Managerial Accounting Homework. In need of someone to log in in order to complete it.
- principles of scholarly discussion in an online environment.
- Casa de Diseno case study
- Information about hedgehogs (Adapt, Move, Undergo Homeostasis, Respond to Stimulius, Reproduce, Have Cells, Use energy, have DNA, grow/develop.)