2) You are estimating the contractor’s material handling cost as a factor of the material cost. After examining 6...ronald.deak.ctr
2) You are estimating the contractor’s material handling cost as a factor of the material cost. After examining 6 previous contracts you have the percentage (factor) for each contract: 2.5% 6.2% 3.2% 12.9% 7.0% 15.3% All of the following would be reasonable actions except for: Consider if there is an additional cost driver Determine if all 6 contracts were for similar work Reconsider if material cost is a good indicator of material handling cost Throw out the high and low values and average the remaining factors
- 9 years ago
- have all biological classification systems been the same?
- What arguments could you make against the statement that humans are causing extinctions unlike any in the history of the earth? Please give an example of an extinction and the reason(s) it occurred.
- Research and select 3 current epidemiological studies regarding risk factors that are associated with Diabetes
- Oxygen difluride ldf
- How is wins like boiling water in a pot?
- how many judges are there in each of the 3 federal courts
- For a study conducted by the research department of a pharmaceutical company, 245 randomly selected individuals were asked to...
- what's a ray in a line?