2. Two roads intersect at 34 degrees. Two cars leave the intersection on diff roads at speeds of 80km/h and...carl.f
2. Two roads intersect at 34 degrees. Two cars leave the intersection on diff roads at speeds of 80km/h and 100 km/h. After 2h, a traffic helicopter that is above and between the 2 cars takes readings on them. The angle of depression to the slower car is 20 degrees, and the straight line distance from the helicopter and the car is 100 km. Assume that both cars are traveling at constant speed. a) Calculate the straight line distance, to nearest km from helicopter to faster car. b) Determine the altitude of helicoptor to nearest km.
- 9 years ago
- what happens when the river merchant's wife is sixteen? how does she feel about this change?
- write the introductory script for the evening news explaining the rise of the Populist Movement. The script must explain what...
- find out about the egyptians
- What steps did the government have to take to regulate broadcast media
- how do you calculate the area of a triangular prism?
- final exam week 9 evolutionary psychology 3385
- what is the root of y=x^2-x-3 what is the root of x^2-x-3=0
- Can you do homework 6??
- Hi, I need to do this assignment in 2days.(2/27) And, actually I visited another site last week and I paid $50...