2 Part HRM Assignmentvixan02
1) My price is not flexible.
2) I do not respond to poor grammar/handshakes.
3) This is a 2 part project, where there will be a pause in between getting feedback from the professor. As such I will not accept somebody with no reviews/new to the site as I will need that person to do Part 2 to this project in a few weeks. I am looking for good communication between us.
4) Failure to read directions will lead to failure on my part to respond.
5) Your handshake must include your HRM experience.
6) I do not post detailed assignments on here, but I will cover the gist as I do not want the teachers words to be searchable.
7) If you really want this assignment, you will also include a sample question that would set you apart from other handshakes.
8) I will not pick somebody today, unless something/somebody really stands out. It does take a while to go through these handshakes, and I will be thorough for this one. If you look at my reviews you will see I search for 1-2 tutors who can take multiple assignments for me. I am doing poorly with one of my favorite tutors in the HRM class, so I am now looking for a tutor more specialized in this field.
Part 1 ($5)- Find a HRM employee to interview (this would be you, "I'm" interviewing you). Come up with a list of questions to ask during the interview with this person. This list of questions will get reviewed/tweaked by the professor before proceeding to part 2.
Part 2 ($15)- A Interview report to include a brief description of the interviewee, a discussion of Q&As, and then a reflection on what was learned.
- 5 years ago
- CJA 214 Week 2 Cyber discussion
- SCI 230 Week 9 Final Project UNESCO Paper
- Which line from Chaucerâs âGeneral Prologue" to The Canterbury Tales is a reference to the feudal social structure of medieval England? Full worthy...
- In conducting a survey, what do you think is even more important than the size of the sample? Why?
- QNT/561 Applied Business Research and Statistics
- Does anyone have this assignment completed so that I can purchase it?
- Refer to the following partial ANOVA results from Excel (some information is missing)