- Choose any business website of your choice.
- Analyze the business model for your chosen site. What business model is your site using?
- Identify the way(s) the site company obtains revenues. You will need to research the company's reports and other industry sources to obtain this information.
- Identify the target customers for the web site.
- Assess how the company (both the web site and any physical-world business components) creates value for its target customers.
- Write a 2- to 3-page paper that reports your findings on the company. Include section headers in your paper that correspond to the information required. Include at least 2 to 3 resources besides your textbook. Your paper is to include the following sections:
- The Company. Provide a brief description of the company and the type of business it is involved in.
- Business Model. Describe the business model used by the company and a justification on why you believe this business model is the one being used.
- Revenue Sources. Identify the revenue sources and the weight that is given to each revenue stream. Provide the necessary data to support your position.
- Value Proposition. Describe the target customers and the manner in which the company (both the web site and any physical-world business components) creates value for its target customers.
- Recommendations. Recommend additional ways the company could create value for its target customers.
- 6 years ago
- Name four authentication policies that can be enforced using technology and four authentication policies that cannot be enforced using technology. Discuss the reasons...
- Assignment Attached
- American History
- website creation
- Help Please Principle of Management
- Answer these two questions
- Title: police dash cams/ police computer technology
- Public Policy Change