2 Math questions need them ASAPBad_Boy
6 / 23 = F × Cc, where F =??
In 2010 the People's Republic of China was estimated to have about 1338000000 people, and Monaco about 33000 . Monaco has an area of 0.75 miles2, and China has an area of 3705000 miles2.
1-By calculating a ratio, determine how much larger China's population is than Monaco's.
China's population is..........? orders of magnitude larger than that of Monaco.
2-What is the population density (the number of people per square mile) for each country? Round your answers to the nearest integer.
China's population density is .......? persons per square mile
- 8 years ago
- only for siddharth
- For this paper, you will write a dialogue between you and an imaginary Socrates. You will debate the question of free will versus determinism. Remember that the Socratic Method involves asking a series of questions to clarify key words and ideas. In your
- Bentley Biscuits
- BAM 515 - Organizational Behavior
- How many 12" square floor tiles are needed for a room 12' long and 7' wide?
- Juvenile Delinquency, Deliverable Length: 600–900 words (due Sunday, April 14th)
- Accounting Homework Assignment 9 Due Today!
- What was the strategy of the ACLU even though the had a hunch that Scopes would probably lose the trial
- Accounting Cycle Paper
- Help with Hardware/Software