2 ESL SHORT WRITINGS
Think of a game or activity which could help young learners develop their speaking skills (do not use those already mentioned in the module) and describe, step by step, how you would play it with your class. Note: in this game/activity the learners should talk to each other using sentences rather than single words. The class is beginner or elementary level.
(Please write a minimum of 100 words)
You are teaching a mono lingual class of 8 year olds. There are 20 students in the class. This is the beginning of their second year of learning English. Write a 45 minute lesson plan with the following objective:
Objective: For students to learn and practise 6 new action verbs
Please include the following information:
Target language (list the action verbs you will teach)
Assumed knowledge (for example, list some vocabulary and grammatical structures the students already know, which can be of use during the lesson)
Preparations and aids
A step-by-step plan of the entire lesson including the timing of each stage and activity.
(Please write a minimum of 200 words).
- the value of y varies directly with x and y =6 when x =18 find y when x = 12
- A rope from the top of a mast on a sailboat is attatched to a point two meters from the...
- Calc 1 online homework need to be done by 11:59 pm tonight for $10
- Construct a truth table for p ↔ (q v~p)
- There are 80 students in the school orchestra. Forty percent of the orchestra students are in the 7th grade and 35% of the...
- Unit I Assignment This assignment has three parts total: Topics Inventory, Controlling Idea Statement, and Short Proposal. Submit all three parts...
- in a treasure hunt, the directions are 2km north, 4km South East, and 3km East. what would be the fastest...
- Draw a diagram showing the various indexes in search engine incorporating all functionality.
- what inference can i make from these two sentences. Bob Lemmons saw the mustangs and pulled the reins to slow...
DAVY LAST ONLY TO ANSWER.
Jacye Writer only to answer
Only ESL Specialist and english as first language to anwer
Think of a game or activity which could help young learners develop their speaking skills (do not use those already mentioned in the module) and describe, step by step, how you would play it with …