2 Discussions Questions and Java application for Jaquejohndoe74
Makes sure and read BOTH REQUIREMENTS before accepting assignment.
1st Requirement: I need 2, 300 word discussion questions done in APA format. Each question must have at least 2 references. Work must be 100% original and will be checked in plagiarism checker before final payment is made. See Questions 1 & 2 for discussion question for requirements.
2nd Requirement: I need a Java calculation application in Netbeans completed. Completed Java file must be zipped and must function correctly. See Java Application Requirement below for assignment requirements. Must read read page 240 of the text (chapter 4.12) of "Starting Out with Java, Third edition" before working on this assignment. You can copy down the code first and modify it based on the requirements.
Question 1: Write a 200- to 300-word short-answer response to the following:
- What are the three types of errors that you can encounter in a JavaTM program? Describe them, and explain how you would minimize the errors. What are some examples of errors that you have seen before?
Question 2: Write a 200- to 300-word short-answer response to the following:
- A class is a blueprint for an object. A class may have a default constructor, a constructor with arguments, accessor methods, mutator methods, public fields, and private fields. Choose a category (such as animal, vehicle, and so on) and describe how you would design a class for it.
Java Application Requirement: Write a Java™ application using NetBeans™ Integrated Development Environment (IDE) that calculates the total annual compensation of a salesperson. Consider the following factors:
- A salesperson will earn a fixed salary of $120,000.
- A salesperson will also receive a commission as a sales incentive. Commission is a percentage of the salesperson's annual sales. The current commission is 6% of total sales.
- The total annual compensation is the fixed salary plus the commission earned. Total compensation = base salary + 6% * annual sales
The Java™ application should meet these technical requirements:
- The application should have at least one class (suggest call it SalesCommission.java), in addition to the application's controlling class (a controlling class is where the main function resides, suggest call it HalsCommission.java).
- There should be proper documentation in the source code.
- The application should ask the user to enter annual sales, and it should display the total annual compensation.
Submit a ZIP file containing the ".java" file.
Please read page 240 of the text (chapter 4.12) of textbook "Starting Out with Java™:" before working on this assignment. You can copy down the code first and modify it based on the requirements.
- 7 years ago