2-3 page Research paper on Nursing Turnover within the Ambulatory Care Setting
1. Evidence-Based Practice [provide definitions for a) evidence-based practice, b) quality improvement, and c) research. Please include references using APA format.]
Describe how you would use each process (e.g. EBP, QI, and research) to address the selected quality indicator in Ambulatory Care.
A. Description of Clinical Problem/Situation: Nursing Turnover within the Ambulatory Care (ACS) Setting
B. PICO Question
The following PICO question has been devised to guide this exploration of the scientific literature and other essential forms of evidence.
PICO Question Components:
P: [patient, population, or problem] Nurse Retention within the Ambulatory Care Setting
I: [intervention or treatment] Factors that may positively influence retention rate
C: [comparison with other treatments, when warranted] Factors that may negatively influence retention rate
O: [outcome] ?
Question: What factors may positively (I) or negatively (C) impact nursing retention within the Ambulatory Care Nursing setting (P), (O)?
C. Sources of Evidence & References [types of evidence – published, expert opions, patient preferences, etc.]
Article 1 –
Article 2 -
D. Critical Appraisal of the Evidence [briefly describe how this was done – used the Johns Hopkins Nursing EBP criteria, provider an evidence rating for each article/evidence source used [e.g. 1A, 3C etc.]
[ex: Each article was critically appraised using the Johns Hopkins Nursing Evidenced-based Practice Research criteria. As an example, the article ……
Questions to consider – should we implement the practice recommendations? Would this change improve nurse retention outcomes? Would it improve overall unit/pavilion operations e.g. costs, workload, culture? Can the evidence be translated inn other ways e.g. policy/procedure development?
E. Translation [would you put the evidence you appraised into practice? How would that be done? Should we implement the practice recommendations? Would this change improve our nurse retention outcomes? Would it improve overall unit/pavilion operations (e.g. costs, workload, and culture)? Can the evidence be translated in other ways (e.g. policy/procedure development)?
The information obtained from the EBP research project can be disseminated via a variety of mechanisms, including:
1. Internal: ACS COP monthly meetings, staff meetings, INSPIRE News
2. External: American Nurses Association, American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing, peer –reviewed article published in the Journal of Ambulatory Care, Management, podium/poster presentations, Clinical Inquiry Review Panel (CIRP) ** This information does not need revision
- Quality Improvement Design in Health Care
- CP3-2 Finding Financial Information. . CP3-2 Finding Financial Information LO3-2, 3-4, 3-6 Refer to the financial statements of Urban Outfitters in Appendix C at the end of the book
- 8-10 page paper
- Determine Innovation Sources Assignment due Sunday!
- Managerial Economics W6
- Calculating theWeighted Average Cost of Capital (WACC) for your Company For use in Conjunction with the Firm Valuation Project ________________________________________ First ensure that you have read relevant pages in the text. Some important sect
- Lab 4 Structured Query Language (SQL)*****Already A++ Rated Tutorial Use as Guide Paper*****
- MGMT 4300 CH ( Learning exercise)
Evidence-Based Practice [provide definitions for a) evidence-based practice, b) quality improvement, and c) research. Please include references using APA format.]
Describe how you would …