- Identify and explain four (4) key attributes of Larry Frymire’s leadership style.
- Identify and explain four (4) major influences from the tug of war between Frymire’s role as leader and the newly elected governor.
- Select and assess four (4) of Frymire’s responses to the budget issues in the changing political environment.
- Research and cite at least four (4) peer-reviewed academic sources.
The format of the assignment is to be as follows:
- Six to eight (6-8) PowerPoint slides, with one or two devoted to each of the topics in items 2–4 above. Slides should abbreviate the information in no more than five or six (5 or 6) bullet points each.
- In the Notes View of each PowerPoint slide, incorporate the notes you would use when presenting the slides to an audience.
- Slide titles should be based on the criteria described above (e.g., “Four Key Attributes,” “Responses to Budget Issues,” etc.)
- In addition to the content slides required, a title slide and a reference slide are to be included. The title slide is to contain the title of the assignment, your name, the instructor’s name, the course title, and the date. The reference slide should list, in APA format, the sources you consulted in writing the paper.