1.Complete NaOH + ? ->NaHCO3C+4HNO3->CO2 + 4NO2 + ?? +CO2 -> Na2CO3CO2 ? -> H2CO32. Please specify contained on whose...
1.Complete NaOH + ? ->NaHCO3 C+4HNO3->CO2 + 4NO2 + ? ? +CO2 -> Na2CO3 CO2 ? -> H2CO3 2. Please specify contained on whose molecular formula is: a) CO2 b) (NH4)2CO3 c) MgCO3 d) Al2 (CO3)3 f) NaHCO3 Find valence of carbon in each of them. 3.Write formulas of substances a) Barium carbonate b) hydrogen carbonate magnesium c) potassium carbonate d) carbonic acid
Other questions 10
- explain how texts from henry lawson affect relationships in everyday life
- Identify internal control principles. (SO 2), C The internal control procedures in Phillips Company make the following provisions. Identify the principles of...
- Business Statistics-MiniTab
- A uniform stick 1.5 m long with a total mass of 270 g is pivoted at its center. A 4.0- g bullet is shot through the stick midway between the pivot and one end The bullet approaches at 250 m/s and leaves at 140 m/s. With what angular speed is the stick sp
- help for week 3 assignment
- Attached is the LAW SCHOOL assignment and LAW SCHOOL YR 1 assignments
- I have to write an essay on the movie Gilbert Grape. Help
- http://s177.photobucket.com/albums/w239/richodude/Stat%20Hw%205%20Chap%2010%20and%2011/?albumview=slideshowPress pause on the bottom left of the page to stop the slideshow.
- Solve the problem. The weights of the fish in a certain lake are normally distributed with a mean of 19...