1.A rock is thrown upward with an initial speed of 15 m/s on Earthracolson777
a. Make a list of given quantities and quantities to find, labeled with units and appropriate algebraic signs (+,-) b. what is the acceleration of the rock? c. Calculate the rock's height after 1 sec d. Calculate the time required to reach an upward speed of 3 m/s e. Calculate the time required to reach a downward speed of 5 m/s
- 9 years ago
- F(x)= -x if x<0 f(x)= x^2 ...
- Monetary and fiscal policy and the four degrees of competition.
- the photograph above shows a virus attacking a human T cell (immune cell). Which disease could result if many T...
- 98 =x and y
- Another name for golden algae; having a glass shell of silicia
- http://www.intrinsick.com/classroom/six/pdfs/1-4.1-5.pdf Do the second sheet on this website. (Sea-Floor Spreading Understanding Main Ideas)
- The charophytes, an algal ancestor to modern-day plants, shared all of the following features with the modern plants EXCEPT for a.photosynthesis...
- the walls of diatoms make up a glass like substance called?
- Mary complain that her dog jumps up on her when she gets home from school.U explain that she reinforces this behavior by pettin and talkin to the dog when it jumps up,but Mary replies that u must be wrong,since she“hardly ever”does this.How would urespond
- To improve efficiency in its current infrastructure, Blue Sky Systems decided to upgrade their current infrastructure of Microsoft 2003 Servers...