Since 1985, the average annual cost y (in dollars) for tuition and fees at a public two-year colleges in...angelicmew
Since 1985, the average annual cost y (in dollars) for tuition and fees at a public two-year colleges in the United States has increased about 6.5% per year. In 1985, tuition and fees were an average of $584 per year. a. Write an equation to model the cost of two-year colleges. Predict the average annual cost for 2015. b. Predict the average annual cost for the year you plan to graduate from high school.
- 9 years ago
- to shapes are similar in length, the smaller object has a volume of 26cm^3 whilst the larger one has a...
- how is collide and crash alike?
- Analysis these 40 lines from 1984: WAR IS PEACE FREEDOM IS SLAVERY IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH He took a twenty-five cent...
- Mg+O ->
- What are the "Laws of Indies?"
- Sometimes market activities (production, buying, and selling) have unintended positive or negative effects outside the market's scope. These are called...
- Week 1
- how many combanations does the word shape have
- imagine you are the chief of police hired to reorginize the local municipal department, describe the basic functions and organization...