16.)The amount of time it takes to recover physiologically from a certain kind of sudden noise is found to be...contrerastn1
16.)The amount of time it takes to recover physiologically from a certain kind of sudden noise is found to be normally distributed with a mean of 80 seconds and a standard deviation of 10 seconds. Using 15% -34% -14% the figures, approximately what percentage of scores (on time to recover) will be (a) above 100,(b) below 100, (c) above 90, (d) below 90, (e) above 80, (f) below 80, (g) above 70, (h) below 70, (i) above 60, and (j) below 60?
- 9 years ago
- Find the point of intersection of the lines 3=6x-y and 3x-2y=24.
- USING THE GRAPH OF C(X)=.03X^3+.06X^2+.16X+3, ESTIMATE THE EDGE LENGTH OF THE CUBE WHEN THE TOTAL COST IS $100.
- solve each equation for the indicated variable. 2(u+3v)=w-5u, for u
- Bill needs 109 inches of baseboard to place along the family room floor. Will a board that is 8 feet...
- Database question
- what is the product of 384 and 96
- what is scrable for africa
- What does courage mean to you?